1 Phase to 3 Phase Converter for Cutting Machine
Product Code : SDT-5KW
Brand Name : SANDI
- The input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be custom made.
- Two kinds of start mode: Step Down Voltage Start and Variable Frequency Start.VFD is especially used for taking 3 phase inductive load more easily. This function is very convenient for users and also reduce frequency converters usage, which reduced the cost of equipment investment, easy to connect wires and control.
- Output AC Power is suitable for all types of home appliances,electric tools, electric motors etc.
- Using the fifth generation efficient IPM intelligent module from Japanese Mitsubishi, high efficiency and stable performance. It with powerful protection function for short circuit, over load, over temperature. Service life can reach 15-20 years.
- Pure sine wave output. with good transient response, little harmonic distortion, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage features.
- Adopted low frequency isolated transformer, safe and reliable, single phase input power is completely isolated from three phase output power, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, stable performance and low load loss.
- Adopts new magnetism material, largely reduce machine consumption, making efficiency maximum up to 98%.
- Adopts America DSP chip, safe and reliable.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance
- Converter has the function of filtering the grid disturbance and interference at the same time, which is a good performance of stabilized voltage and frequency power, to provide a more stable and pure power supply environment for the back end devices
- Intelligent fan speed control system, low no-load loss
- LCD display, high efficiency, easy installation
- The output frequency 50Hz/60Hz can be set
|Model ||SDT-5KW |
|Isolation ||Low Frequency Transformer |
|AC Input ||Input rated voltage(VAC) ||Single phase 220V |
|Input rated voltage range ||110/120/220/230/240Vac optional |
|Input rated current(A) ||22.7A |
|AC Output ||Rated AC output power ||5KW |
|AC output waveform ||Pure sine wave |
|Phases ||Three phase, 4 wires |
|Output rated voltage ||380VAC ±3% |
|Output voltage range ||380/400/415/440/480Vac optional |
|Output Frequency ||50Hz/60Hz±0.05Hz |
|Output rated current(A) ||7.57A (per phase) |
|Power Factor(PF) ||0.95 |
|Overload Ability ||150%, 10s |
|Efficiency ||>94% |
|Waveform distortion rate (THD) ||<3%(Linear load) |
|Crest Factor (CF) ||3:1 |
|Display ||LCD |
|Electrical insulation properties ||2500Vac, 1 Minute |
|Ambient temperature ||-15~+55 |
|Using environment humidity ||0~90%,No condensation |
|Protection ||Input under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc. |
|Structure ||Cooling method ||Fan-cooled |
|Noise ||<40dB |
|Degree of protection ||IP20(indoor) |
|Using altitude(m) ||3000 |
|CE Standard ||EN60950-1:2006+A11:2009, EN61000-6-4:2007+A1:2001, EN61000-6-2:2005, EN61000-3-12:2005, EN61000-3-11:2000 |