Low Frequency Transformer
Product Code : SDP-50KW
Brand Name : SANDI
50KW 3 Phase 380V Output Off Grid Inverter with Low Frequency Transformer
- Using the fifth generation efficient IPM intelligent module from Japanese Mitsubishi, high efficiency and stable performance. It with powerful protection function, the protection for short circuit, over load and over temperature which is more safe and reliable. Its service life can up to 15-20 years or more.
- Intelligentized, modularized, simple structure design, convenient for maintenance.
- Two kinds of start mode: Step Down Voltage Start and Variable Frequency Start.
- The output frequency 50Hz/60Hz can be set via LCD panel. Its very convenient for customer.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the accuracy of output voltage is very high less than 1%.
- The DC input voltage range can be set. over-voltage point, under-voltage point, over-voltage recovery point, under-voltage recovery point all can be set via the LCD panel. Convenient for increasing or reducing the quantity of batteries and photovoltaic modules in the future.
- Pure sine wave output. with good transient response less than 50MS, little harmonic distortion, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Low frequency transformer, which ensures inverter with higher efficiency >94%, and very little no-load loss.
- Powerful data display and fault instruction function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can be set according to customers requirement. Can work without battery, Input voltage range can be selected from 100-500v or 200-850v, inverter can work without battery.
- Could add AC bypass input: Battery Power Priority or AC Bypass Priority optional
- European CE (EMC and LVD) certification
|Model ||SDP-50KW |
|Isolation mode ||Low Frequency Transformer |
|DC Input ||Rated voltage (Vdc) ||360V |
|Rated currentÃ¯¼Ë†AÃ¯¼â€° ||139A |
|AC Output ||Rated output power ||50KW |
|Output waveform ||Pure Sine Wave |
|Rated Voltage ||380VACÃ‚±3% |
|Phases ||3 phase 4 wire |
|Rated currentÃ¯¼Ë†AÃ¯¼â€° ||76A (phase current) |
|Frequency ||50Hz or 60Hz |
|Rated output voltage range (V) ||380/400/415/440VAC optional |
|Power FactorÃ¯¼Ë†PFÃ¯¼â€° ||0.95 |
|Overload Ability ||150%, 5 seconds |
|Efficiency ||>94% |
|Waveform distortion rate (THD) ||<3%Ã¯¼Ë†Linear loadÃ¯¼â€° |
|Dynamic Response (0 to 100% load) ||5%Ã¯¼Å’Ã¢â€°¤50ms |
|Display ||LCD |
|Running mode ||Working continuously |
|Electrical insulation properties ||2000Vac, 1 Minute |
|Protection Function ||Protection ||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc. |
|Cooling method ||Fan-cooled |
|Short-circuit protection ||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine |
|Working environment ||Noise ( 1 meter) ||Ã¢â€°¤50dB |
|Degree of protection ||IP20Ã¯¼Ë†indoorÃ¯¼â€° |
|Working AltitudeÃ¯¼Ë†mÃ¯¼â€° ||Ã¢â€°¤2000 |
|Working temperature ||-25~+55Ã¢â€žÆ’ |
|relative humidity ||0~90%Ã¯¼Å’non-condensing |
|Mechanical dimension ||Depth* Width * Height ||800x850x1200mm |
|Weight Ã¯¼Ë†KgÃ¯¼â€° ||420Kg |