Solar Charge Controller
Product Code : SDC360V-150A
Brand Name : SANDI
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 6000pcs Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Packing of Solar Charge Controller is strong honeycomb carton
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- CE(EMC&LVD), SAA(AS4777&AS3100), G83, G59, VDE ARN 4105, UL1741, CSA22.2, ISO9001
Off-grid Solar Power System is composed of many devices and appliances spanning Solar Pannel, Inverter, Battery, Charging Controller, PV Combiner Box, etc. During day time especially Sun on the sky, Solar Panel starts converting Solar Energy to DC that charges battery through charging Controller. Subsequently DC energy is converted to AC by means of Off-grid Inverter.
- For interior and isolated area like grazing areas, mountains, islands, etc.
- For transportation devices including traffic light, beacon, street light, etc.
- For communication devices including base station, microwave middle station, optical cable maintenance station, etc.
- For lighting system including garden lamp, street lights, etc.
- For PV power station, wind-energy station, park charging station, family power house, solar energy station, etc.
- For solar power building: has excellent business prospect.
- For the new technology application project.
- Solar Charge Controller is developed in line with Chinese standard GB/T19064-2003 as well as in accoprdance with customer's demand.
- Supporting PWM multi step sequential limiting power charging method, automatic controlling multiple solar array connection or shutting down in accordance with the battery group voltage change tendency.
- Supporting multiple-circuit charger and kill switch on each circuit.
- With the automatgic protectrive feature including overcharging, short circuit, anti-reverse protection. Stop the battery from reverse charging to the solar panel in the night.
- Large-size large LCD screen with intuitionistic current that displays the working status of solar panel array, battery and controller.
- Power switch circuit is separate from sampling circuit.
- The control current is distributed by opto isolation, with advanced disturbance rejection and stability.
- There are lightning protective devioces within the controller.
- Control instant over-voltage that gets into into solar panels at a level that the system can resist;
- Transmit the strong current to the ground for safeguarding the equipment from lightning surge.
- Features the high-grade chips for all control panels, taht can work under any condition
- inguilt with Temperature compensation features. Redress the temperature as per the type of battery.
- Intelligent communication system with RS-232, RS-485, USB, GPRS, Ethernet, etc.
Rated charging and discharging current
Rated working voltage
The maximum voltage of the solar panel
The maximum power of the solar panel
Working mode with load
Temperature -10-40oC Humidity <80%
Road 1 and road 2 stop charging voltage
Road 1 and road 2 automatic recovery power-supply voltage
Road 3 and road 4 stop charging voltage
Road 3 and road 4 automatic recovery power-supply voltage
Road 5 and road 6 stop charging voltage
Road 5 and road 6 automatic recovery power-supply voltage
Connection cable of provided battery
Maximum no-load self consume
Voltage drop between solar energy panel and accumulator