3kV DC pole mounted 400v 3 phase power supply
3kV DC pole mounted 400v 3 phase power supply
Product Code : SDB-150KW
Brand Name : SANDI
Price And Quantity
- Product Type
- 3 phase power supply
- EN 50163 and IEC 61287-1 and UIC 550.
- Rated Voltage
- 400 Volt (V)
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50 or 60 Hertz (HZ)
- DC to AC off grid inverter
- 480 Kilograms (kg)
- 120*120*186 Centimeter (cm)
3kV DC pole mounted 400v 3phase power supply
- The following is to be considered general design criteria for an inverter.
Temperature : Temperature range between 10oC and 50oC in the shade.
Relative humidity : As high as 86%.
Nature of load : The load is a mixture of resistive and inductive, with the inductive seen to be prevailing.
Supply System Characteristics
- Rated Voltage: Nominal 2 900 V
- Operational Voltage Limits: The unit is to operate normally within the following limits, a maximum of 4 kV and minimum of 2 kV.
- The unit is to incorporate itÃ¢â¬â¢s own over voltage and under voltage protection outside of the Operational Voltage Limits. This over and under voltage protection shall automatically reset, should the voltage levels return to within the Operational Voltage Limits.
- The input circuit shall be designed to withstand input voltage transients of at least 14kV. According to EN 50163 and IEC 61287-1 and UIC 550.
- The maximum available continuous input current, under any Input Voltage condition, is 50 A.
- The unit must incorporate input current control, ensuring this value is never exceeded under continues normal operation.
Electrical and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- To conform to IEC 61000 parts 2, 3 and 4.
Mechanical and Cooling Characteristics
- The construction of the unit is to be of such a nature that no item manufactured from valuable material are exposed or accessible directly form the exterior of the unit. This is an effort to prevent unauthorised removal (theft) of such components.
- The construction of the unit is to be suitable for the installation position and normal
operating condition it will be exposed to.
- The construction of the unit and any possible Electronic Subassemblies are to be of
- such a nature as to allow for the transport, handling, storing, stacking, installation and operating without any danger of accidental damage, excluding abnormal accidental damage.
Size and Weight
- The weight of the total unit is not to exceed 500 kg.
- it is preferred that the construction of the unit must be of such a nature not to require any external ventilation.
- Should ventilation be required, air must be drawn from the immediate environment. In such a situation, sufficient filtering is to be provided to ensure the unit complies with the prescribed IP index. The filter type must be of a no maintenance design, not requiring any filter element maintenance.
- The complete unit must be protected up to an IP 66 index. Lower levels of protection will be considered.
Output Rating 400V 50Hz AC
- The minimum Output Rating must be 100kVA, at the Minimum Input Voltage and Maximum Input Current level.
- The unit must ensure that this output rating is maintained during the total Operational Voltage Limits.
- Regulation is to be in accordance with IEC 38 of 1083: IEC Standard Voltages.
- A four-wire output, 3 phase plus neutral, is required for this output stage.
- The nominal rating is to be considered the full load rating, with the load consisting of inductive motors. This relates to the maximum output being sufficiently overrated to ensure that the full load can be started at once without any detriment to the unit.
- Both voltage and current protection is to be included within the unit for the Output Stage.
- No fuses will be accepted.
- The output stage must include for phase failure protection as well as earth fault protection.
- The following type tests are considered mandatory.
- -The proposers are to provide sufficient detail within their offer documents to define their intentions, facilities and test parameters of each of the listed tests.
- -Evorail reserves the right to witness any if not all of the tests being conducted.
- List of type tests applicable to the prototype units.
- Output characteristic test.
- Starting and restarting test.
- Light load (Rated load) test.
- Temperature rise test.
- Sudden variation of load.
- Load break test.
- Short circuit test.
- Supply break test Section isolator
- Acoustic noise
- Signal interference.
- Size and Weight.
The following environmental condition tests will also be regarded as a type test and be considered mandatory.
Once again, the offerers are to provide sufficient detail within their offer documents to define their intentions, facilities and test parameters of each of the listed tests and Evorail reserves the right to witness any if not all of the tests being conducted
- List of type tests (environmental conditions).
- IEC 68-2-1 of 1990, Basic Environment Testing Procedure: Test A: Cold.
- IEC 68-2-2 of 1974, Basic Environment Testing Procedure: Test B: Dry Heat.
- IEC 68-2-6 of 1995, Basic Environment Testing Procedure: Test Fc: Vibration
- IEC 68-2-29 of 1987, Basic Environment Testing Procedure: Test Eb: Bump.
- FOB Port
- Ningbo/ Shanghai
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15-20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Packing of 3kV DC pole mounted 400v 3phase power supply is standard export wooden box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India